Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a passionate WordPress geek who is experienced in creating sticky WordPress sites with speed, performance, and efficient code.
- Building world-class mobile-friendly WordPress websites
- Making responsive web pages with media queries
- Designing and building the website's front-end (preferred)
- Creating the website's architecture
- Working with WordPress themes and plugins
- Monitor the performance of the live website
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Experience in developing templates and plug-ins for WordPress
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standard
Work & Academic
- 0-5 years of experience
- Should have full knowledge of WordPress plugin usage and implementation
- Expertise in search engine optimization, including tools such as Yoast SEO
- Ability to work independently
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org