Technical Sales Representative
Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are searching for a driven technical sales representative to join our growing team. The technical sales representative should have a clear understanding of the components of the products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. Learn about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
- Identifies sales opportunities by analyzing and summarizing information and trends related to the competition
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections,
- Provides technical information and advice, and helps prepare quotes
- Uses telephone and e-mail inquiries to verify collected information and finalize sales
- Transfers orders to fulfillment to be filled. Communicates expected dates of delivery and explains stock shortages
- Drives continued sales by checking customer purchasing history, suggesting new and related products, and explaining technical features
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting and tracking problems, and participating in troubleshooting procedures
- Supports the delivery of quality results by following company rules and guidelines, and offering recommendations for policy and procedure improvements
Work & Academic
- 1-10 years of experience
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to prepare reports and logs.
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org