Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a sales manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop ideas to promote the organization and products.
Work & Academic
- 1-10 years of experience
- Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: email@example.com