Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a diligent risk manager to analyze and manage risk management issues for our organization. The Risk Manager's responsibilities include conducting extensive research and assessments to evaluate risk levels and develop contingency plans and solutions that reduce and control risks and liabilities.
To be successful as a risk manager you should be able to provide expert advice on risk management issues and determine ways to minimize risks and liabilities in our daily operations.
- Pan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization
- Make risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks
- Establish and quantify the organization's 'risk appetite', i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Report risk in an appropriate way for different audiences
- Undertake corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Carry out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures, and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
Work & Academic
- 1-5 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values
- Computer, data entry and MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
- Pay strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. risk assistant or risk analyst)
- Solid research skills using the internet and first-person interviews
- Experience working with insurance policies
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org