Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
- Defining the company's public relations goals by developing and implementing strategies to maintain the company's public image.
- Writing and distributing detailed press releases, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets.
- Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage.
- Scheduling press conferences and public events, and coordinating interview requests.
- Working with the marketing team to plan and implement campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness.
- Analyzing the outcome of public relations campaigns and reporting the findings to management.
- Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
Work & Academic
- 1-5 years of experience
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with project management software
- Experience with video/photo editing
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org