Paid Search Specialist
Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are searching for a skilled paid search specialist to transform our paid search marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be required to set up and manage our paid search marketing and online advertising. You will also work with our digital marketing team to create campaigns that maximize online presence and conversions.
To ensure success as a paid search specialist, you should be experienced at designing, buying, and managing paid search marketing campaigns.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
Work & Academic
- 1-5 years of experience
- A thorough working knowledge of demand-side platforms.
- A detailed understanding of practically applying PPC marketing principles.
- Data and web metrics analytical skills.
- Collaborative mindset and a team player.
- Passionate about marketing and search marketing.
- Driven to achieve results and make an impact.
- Certification as a PPC specialist or paid search specialist
- AdWords / Bing certification
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org