Full Stack Engineer
Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code. Use development skills to deliver innovative solutions that help our clients improve the services they provide. Leverage new technologies that can be applied to solve challenging business problems with a cloud-first and agile mindset.
- Leading the craftsmanship, security, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Collaborating with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Encouraging innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- Assisting in the hiring of top engineering talent and maintaining our commitment to our values, culture, and passion
Work & Academic
- 5-10 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and/or its equivalent
- Can balance between speed of iteration and quality of code. We follow good practices such as testing and code review while iterating fast based on user feedback.
- Speed of iteration to get to product-market fit is key for us and you’ll be working with a team that moves fast.
- Ruby on Rails and backend development experience
- Good at UI design
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: email@example.com