Digital Account Manager
Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our marketing team! As a Digital Account Manager at our company, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include improving online presence and impressions, better lead generation, or more streamlined marketing and sales processes.
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design, and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
Work & Academic
- 1-5 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, email marketing, and Google+.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools, such as Buffer, HootSuite, and Google Analytics.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- A certification in digital marketing management
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org