Work from home | Multiple positions
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
MapUp is looking for a copywriter who can translate a brief into eye-catching, thought-provoking, mind-bending marketing collateral and engaging content. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to changes. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make decisions.
If writing is your passion if you believe you have the power to add magic to the mundane if you want to work with creative wizards, and if you are someone who takes pride in their work, then you should certainly consider applying.
* We are hiring for multiple positions required to work remotely. This job application requires the applicant to take a mandatory assessment for screening purposes. Refer the link below under Assessment (Mandatory).
- Reflect SEO strength in your copywriting by performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media copywriting strategies to align with business goals and user personas
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily for social media posts, captions, PR and blogs, etc.
- Write original copy and edit/ proof read content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate within the content marketing team to create, update /copy for webpages
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in UX to write a copy that persuades the user to perform the desired “call to action”
What are we looking for
- Proven work experience as a copywriter (Experience writing for SaaS companies is a bonus)
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content for different channels and platforms such as website and brand collaterals
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong interest in tech, SaaS, API, mapping products
- Comprehensive understanding of social media best practices and trends
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You’re ambitious and Driven
- You’re self-initiated
- You believe in our team. We are people who believe in mentor-mentee relationships rather than boss-employee relationships.
- We grow together professionally, personally through candid feedback.
- You’re open-minded. We are very open-minded. Keep your prejudices to yourself and enjoy diversity.
- You’re fun usually and serious when it counts.
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in the position. As the next step in the hiring process, we are looking for you to complete the copywriter assessment.
This is aimed at assessing your knowledge, skills and experience and would provide you with clarity on what is expected of you. For us, it would allow us to get to know you, your approach and your output better.
Access the assessment here: https://forms.gle/dR9YwxmPniUYnNd88
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org