Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a passionate content marketing geek who is experienced in creating content and connecting content to action and impact.
- Write engaging blogs
- Develop content marketing initiatives with the team to drive traffic, engagement, and leads through demand generation activities
- Plan, coordinate, and manage a variety of content streams including but not limited to website and blog content, product releases, press releases, white papers, infographics, social media postings, video scripts, email, and social media campaigns
- Work with the content marketing team to prepare to position and messaging that communicates the value proposition of our products
- Working with marketing and sales teams to prepare sales messaging, sequencing, and cadences for product sales
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Ask questions and collect information to produce the most effective content strategy and editorial plan to achieve the business goals
Work & Academic
- 0-5 years of experience
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - on-page and off-page SEO
- Keyword Research
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Familiarity with WordPress website
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org