Business Operation Manager
Work from home | Full time
We are building a unified routing intelligence and payment platform by integrating disparate & dynamic data sources like curb data, weather, traffic, tolls, parking and payments. As the world transitions into autonomous and on-demand TaaS, multi-vector routing will become the preferred paradigm. We are well placed to ride this shift in mobility.
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
Business Operations Manager responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations and setting goals across the entire organization. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Request reports from company departments for review on a regular basis
- Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and the market
- Interpret data to generate company and market strategies for implementation
- Create a monthly presentation for the Board of Directors meeting
- Utilize board information to schedule company-wide change to best influence positive impact
- Hold a monthly interdepartmental meetings to roll out new agendas
- Follow up with department heads to ensure proper execution
- Request progress reports for all departments on a regular basis
Work & Academic
- 1-5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in reading multiple department reports
- Accounting or similar certification
You will be joining a team of mapping experts who care deeply about their customers. We are transforming mapping into a practical decision-making tool for commuters, commercial transporters and mobility providers.
Following Are Some Of The Perks
We are a “work family”, a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making MapUp a great place to work! Following are some of the perks:
- 5 days a week
- Fast-paced learning environment
- Task ownership oriented work culture
- Letter of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in this position at MapUp Inc. Once you fill the form, we’ll evaluate your profile and CV and get back to you if sortlisted. If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application closed. You can re-apply for the same position after at least 6 months.
For any queries, drop in a line to: firstname.lastname@example.org